Unordered List

Wednesday 19 March 2014

Costuming & design in NBC's Hannibal: Hannibal Lecter's wristwatch.

As part of my ongoing series on costume and design in Hannibal, I'm going to post my first guest blog with contributions from an outside writer. My brother is a watchmaker and an avid fan of Hannibal, and recently mentioned to me that he had some thoughts on Hannibal's watch in the show (a $176,300 white gold Patek Phillippe 5270G Chronograph, apparently). Here's what he had to say:
via weartherude
Patek Phillippe are generally seen by most watch people as the big brand leaders. They have an extremely prestigious rep, although reputation is very, very weird with watches. It doesn't just vary by brand but also by model. The Rolex worn by a particular James Bond in a particular Bond movie may be seen as some amazing piece of art, but a gold-cased Rolex of the same model but a different year could be trash. To give you an idea of Patek Phillippe's marketing brand, here's a recent advert:


Obviously this is schmaltzy as fuck. It's all about getting rich guys to buy into this notion of some noble patriarch father-son connection through this status symbol. Hannibal would think it was pathetic. That said, the aesthetics of the particular watch they have him wearing seem pretty spot-on: It's large, but not distasteful. It's also expensive, but not some horrendous diamond-encrusted monster.

However, I'm still on the fence about it thanks to Patek's image as a brand. If Hannibal is into his mad expensive watches enough to shell out that kind of cash,  I reckon he would either go for one of these:
Source: Lang und Heyne
Or this:
Source: A. Lange & Sohne
The first is a HANDMADE GERMAN MAMMOTH IVORY WRISTWATCH. WTF PERFECT. The second is a watch which occupies to same kind of price bracket and technical style as the Patek but is from a brand that Hannibal would probably like more, the gravitas-laden A. Lange & Sohne Datographe. This watch is generally seen as one of the best designs to come out of the industry in the last 10 years. There are also other options from that brand, including this brown/gold model, and the circular watch in this photo, which I think is the right kind of fussy for Hannibal. 
Hannibal's Patek Phillippe, via weartherude
So, in summary: The watch Hannibal wears is a good choice in terms of characterisation: luxurious yet reserved, with incredibly expensive material (platinum) and a billion complicated extra functions (moonphase, a calendar that doesn't need correcting, etc). BUT it's from a brand I personally think he would sneer at. Honestly, if it weren't for the advertising, the Patek Phillippe one would be nearly perfect. But if it were a choice between the Lange and the Patek I think he would get the Lange, as it's more "niche."
THAT BEING SAID, WHAT CANNIBAL WOULD PASS UP A WATCH MADE OUT OF BONES, AMIRITE?
HelloTailor: Perhaps this is just my own personal taste coming into play here, but I can't really imagine why Hannibal would bother to spend $176,300 on a wristwatch. Taking into account things like accuracy, raw materials and craftsmanship, there is still NO WAY that this price tag serves any purpose other than to indicate that the watch's owner is Very Rich. In fact, my opinion on almost all high-end watches of this type is that they all seem like obnoxious status symbols for men who want to wear something super expensive and sparkly, and see overpriced watches as the only socially acceptable outlet for this desire.

Considering Hannibal's dislike of classless displays of wealth and bad taste, my instinct is that he'd be pretty scornful of the super-rich culture of buying ostentatiously pricy designer watches. Hannibal may be a master of conspicious consumption, but it's always towards a very specific goal. Super-expensive timepieces are altogether a different flavour of connoisseurship than a bespoke suit or an art collection, particularly since they all seem to include these functionally useless extra features like the ability to work in zero gravity or ten miles underwater. I like the idea of Hannibal with an antique watch, perhaps an heirloom from his uncle. I pitched this idea to my brother and he came back with this:
Good point. The least expensive watch I listed is (I think) the mammoth ivory one at around 30,000 Euro:
Source: ablogtowatch
One of the reasons why I was put off by the Patek is it was a little TOO expensive. I can see Hannibal shelling out maybe $50k at maximum if he found something that really tickled his materialism tastebuds, but Patek are infamous for being aggressively highly priced. They kind of rely on being more expensive than their competitors, which is part of the con of "exclusive" luxury products. 


Regarding your more specific issues about jewel-encrusted watches and pointless zero gravity stuff: the brands I listed are considered to be the conservative elegant options. Part of their branding is focussed on them being restrained as opposed to the really ostentatious stuff you see from people like Rolex. Brands like Patek and Lange & Soehne make their name on not being jewel-encrusted. Each kind of mechanism has a different market audience, so for example, Chronograph functions are marketed at "practically minded" clients (i.e. playboys with yachts), while Minute Repeaters (which sound out the hours and minutes on musical gongs inside the watch) are seen as the haute couture complication, and are a source of prestige for any brand.
Ultimately I was only speaking in the context of wristwatches that I would substitute into that modern, posh, exclusive bracket that the show dictated with the Patek. If I were to pick any watch for Hannibal I would agree that an heirloom would be the best choice.
In an antique heirloom context we are limited to wristwatches from around 1930 to 1960. Early men's wristwatches were very small by modern standards, and non-military watches from the '30s and '40s might actually be too small for showy Mads Hannibal with his big ties. I'd probably recommend a classic Jaeger Lecoultre Reverso. Why? It's the perfect murder watch: you can flip the case around to protect the glass from being damaged. It's also just as classy and refined and exclusive as the other watches, but less expensive. Modern Reversos retail at around £10k I believe: much more comfortable.
Source
If we were talking about something really old-school, Hannibal might conceivably have what is known as a "montre-a-tact." In many ways this is the polar opposite to some of the watches I originally listed. It's a pocket watch designed to be both as luxurious and discreet as possible. In early 19th century France the famous maker Breguet made a few of these. The watch is designed to have a hand on the outer case that you can feel in your pocket to tell the time without looking rude by checking your watch in front of your guest. It's the ultimate rich asshole watch
[Note from HelloTailor: I particularly appreciate this choice because it plays into the tactility of Hannibal the character and Hannibal the show, which always attempts to engage all five senses rather than just concentrating on sight and sound. Hannibal's sense of smell is often in the foreground, and we regularly characters discussing and experiencing the taste of his cooking. Plus, Hannibal clearly appreciates the sensual pleasure of high-quality clothes, furniture, and so on. It's also worth noting that Will Graham has the habit of touching and stroking things all the time. A watch that works partly by touch wouldn't be a bad choice for Will, either.]
Source
One last thing: Bone clocks. There is a subgenre of clocks called "skeleton clocks," which despite the name are not typically made out of dead things. The descriptor is visual, as in a skeleton leaf. They are clocks where the brass plates have been finely cut away into patterns and swirls. In the mid 19th century a few (and by "a few" I mean only a handful as showpieces by famous or skilled makers) were made in papier mache, ivory, and bone. Bone is a poor material for clock wheels due to humidity issues and it isn't very tough, hence the mammoth ivory watch having all the important bits made out of metal. For obvious reasons, a bone clock would be absolutely ideal for Hannibal Lecter.
(If you want to read more where that came from, my brother has a Tumblr blog all about watches and watchmaking: Practical Horology.)

Next: Costuming and design in NBC's Hannibal: Abigail Hobbs.
Previously: Costumes and design in NBC's Hannibal, Part 1 and Part 2.

52 comments:

  1. Patek is the obvious choice. If you knew his backstory, you'd know Hannibal would never wear a Lange due to the Nazi connotations. I do agree that Jaeger Le Coultre would have been a more interesting choice than Patek.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I NEED 24 HOURS  LOVE SPELL CASTER (DR. LOVE0) THAT HELPED ME BRING BACK LOVER  CONTACT HIM NOW FOR ANY KIND OF HELP  
      I read some testimonies about a love spell caster by Dr.Love0 on how he has helped lots of people in bringing back their ex lovers within 24hours, Sincerely I was just thinking if that was real and if this man could really help bring back my lover whom I love so much. I decided to contact him because I love my boyfriend very much and we have been apart for a couple of years I really missed him so much, I have tried all other means to get him back but couldn’t.I contacted Dr.Love0 and he told me that my ex will come back to me in the next 24 hours,Dr.Love0 released him up to know how much i loved and wanted him. And opened his eyes to picture how much we have share together. My ex is now back to me aagain.As I`m writing this testimony right now I`m the most happiest girl on earth and me and my boyfriend is living a happy life and our love is now stronger than how it were even before our break up.All thanks goes to Dr.Love0 for the excessive work that he has done for me by helping me to get back with my ex boyfriend. I would like to drop Dr.Love0 Email address and hope you see this testimony and contact him if you have a lover that you really want back so badly, His mail: (Doctor0lovespell@gmail.com) or contact is FB page:https://www.facebook.com/Love-Spell-Doctor0-107453264273672/ Also visit his website: https://doctor0lovespell.wixsite.com/lovespell or check his blogs: https://doctorlovespell0.blogspot.com/
































      I NEED 24 HOURS  LOVE SPELL CASTER (DR. LOVE0) THAT HELPED ME BRING BACK LOVER  CONTACT HIM NOW FOR ANY KIND OF HELP  
      I read some testimonies about a love spell caster by Dr.Love0 on how he has helped lots of people in bringing back their ex lovers within 24hours, Sincerely I was just thinking if that was real and if this man could really help bring back my lover whom I love so much. I decided to contact him because I love my boyfriend very much and we have been apart for a couple of years I really missed him so much, I have tried all other means to get him back but couldn’t.I contacted Dr.Love0 and he told me that my ex will come back to me in the next 24 hours,Dr.Love0 released him up to know how much i loved and wanted him. And opened his eyes to picture how much we have share together. My ex is now back to me aagain.As I`m writing this testimony right now I`m the most happiest girl on earth and me and my boyfriend is living a happy life and our love is now stronger than how it were even before our break up.All thanks goes to Dr.Love0 for the excessive work that he has done for me by helping me to get back with my ex boyfriend. I would like to drop Dr.Love0 Email address and hope you see this testimony and contact him if you have a lover that you really want back so badly, His mail: (Doctor0lovespell@gmail.com) or contact is FB page:https://www.facebook.com/Love-Spell-Doctor0-107453264273672/ Also visit his website: https://doctor0lovespell.wixsite.com/lovespell or check his blogs: https://doctorlovespell0.blogspot.com/





      Delete
    2. Am sharing this testimony to partners suffering in their relationships because there is an enduring solution. My husband left me and our 4 kids for another woman for 1 year. I tried to be strong just for my kids but I could not control the pains that torment my heart. I was hurt and confused. I needed a help, so i did a research on the internet and came across a site where I saw that Dr. Godday a spell caster,who can help get lot lovers back within few hours I contacted him and he did a special prayer and spells for me. To my surprises, after few days, my husband came back home. That was how we reunited again and there was a lot of love, joy and peace in the family. You can as well contact Dr. Godday, a powerful spell-caster for solutions on his contact Email: goddayspiritualhome@gmail.com Whats app only +1{919}4956404

      Delete
  2. Like this one, I now want to buy a Wristwatch, Swarovski liked, but I do not know that a good pick money, you help to the point.fashionwatch

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more information? It is extremely helpful for me.
    google watch

    ReplyDelete
  4. I appreciate your knowledge on the Vintage Rolex that makes this blog useful in the Vintage Rolex Watches, thanks.
    You really describe the Vintage Rolex which are very attractive.
    Rolex Bubble Back

    ReplyDelete
  5. If I may, I would like t point out the time period in which Hannibal is wearing the particular watch pictured above. The woman in his clutches is Miriam Lass, and the scene was to have taken place two years prior. Perhaps Hannibal's tastes have matured since this early venture. Are there any timepiece photos from the more recent "versions" of Hannibal? It would be interesting to see if some sartorial and accessory aspects of Hannibal decrease while others increase and become more visible as time goes on.

    ReplyDelete
  6. One of the biggest white ceramic watches for women brand out there in the market is Chanel. Its popularity has been consistent for a long time now and they have some nice affordable watches in their ceramic watch range. All their watches have features like scratch resistance, water resistance etc and are a huge hit among women.

    beautiful watches for girl

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sure this is quite wonderful! That’s why this gives the enhanced quality of information. http://bling-watches.strikingly.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have you seen this (http://propstore.auctionserver.net/view-auctions/catalog/id/34/lot/6440/?url=%2Fview-auctions%2Fcatalog%2Fid%2F34%2F) recent Hannibal auction item? Looks like the watch was a Zenith El Primero - does that / how would that change any analysis of Hannibal's watch choice? I know nothing about watches but am v curious about this

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very interesting blog, looking forward to more wonderful! tissot uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's all about getting rich guys to buy into this notion of some noble patriarch father-son connection through this status symbol. Hannibal would think it was pathetic. That said, the aesthetics of the particular watch they have him wearing seem pretty spot-on: It's large, but not distasteful. It's also expensive.....

    Branding Agency Singapore | sem service in singapore

    ReplyDelete
  11. To bring a genuine, excellent Watch Store in London. Our enthusiasm for greatness is the thing that enlivened us before all else and it keeps on driving us today. We value the unrivaled experience of shopping in our Watch Store and in the long haul connections we've worked with our clients. Here are options for the Fashionable Designer Watches, Designer Watches in uk, buy Watches online. Watches in uk, Brand Watches and No.1 Watches Online.

    ReplyDelete
  12. nice blog.
    Huge selection of women watches only at throwkart.com.women's stylish watches

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very nice I accept as true with your thoughts. Many thanks a great deal I’ve benefited therefore usually I’ll visit your website
    Thomas Sabo London
    kate Spade Gold Watch

    ReplyDelete
  14. We will make you a good and fast supply on your house — competitive charges are paid by us for homes in any issue! https://adamfantacy.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you, I’ve recently been searching for info approximately this topic for a while and yours is the greatest I have came upon so far. But, what concerning the bottom line? Are you certain in regards to the source? olienmark.ampedpages.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hannibal doesn't care about money or about showing a social status. He wears stuff that he likes. (as Fuller and Mikkelsen are saying).

    ReplyDelete
  17. I just intend to advise you that I am new to putting up a blog and really valued your report. Very possible I am probably to store your blog post . You simply have impressive article content. Delight In it for sharing with us your own url document My Blog http://blockbtheatre.myfreesites.net/

    ReplyDelete
  18. I like the valuable information you provide in your articles. I’ll bookmark your weblog and check again here regularly. I am quite sure I will learn many new stuff right here! Good luck for the next! My Blog http://subscene.pen.io/

    ReplyDelete
  19. It is very important to analyze any broker You want on applying on your managed account. My Blog http://www.facecool.com/profiles/blogs/the-studio-will-sell-the-vehicle-as-a-premium-battle

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow this is very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Now day, everything is going to find a new but well settled and successful stream for their career. When I came to this blog, I really impressed by all the knowledge points mentioned here. Thank you for this assistance.
    นาฬิกา Michael Kors

    ReplyDelete
  22. It looks like a Patek, but it was actually a Zenith El Primero.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I found this blog after a long time which is really helpful to let understand different approaches. I am going to adopt these new point to my career and thankful for this help.
    นาฬิกา rolex ก๊อป

    ReplyDelete
  24. I am delighted to come to such a wonderful blog. I am really very impressed to read from top to bottom. I read every single line and understand the essence of every single word. I appreciate all efforts.
    นาฬิกาเกรด aaa

    ReplyDelete
  25. Share great information about your blog , Blog really helpful for us . We read your blog , share most useful information in blog . Thanks for share your blog here .
    นาฬิกาเกรด aaa

    ReplyDelete
  26. Really inspirational to hear someone pursuing their dreams and becoming successful instead of following the traditional path. I have read your article about This topic. I think it's good and impressed to know your service. Thanks for share this Information.
    นาฬิกา Guess

    ReplyDelete
  27. The site is really beneficial for everyone to know about this topic. I think if you read blog than you will get some more information from blog. This is really useful blog.
    นาฬิกา rolex ก๊อป

    ReplyDelete
  28. I am thankful for this blog to gave me much knowledge regarding my area of work. I also want to make some addition on this platform which must be in knowledge of people who really in need. Thanks.
    นาฬิกาแบรนด์

    ReplyDelete
  29. Detailed and descriptive articles written in this blog is really very helpful for me as well as for other who seeking such kind of knowledge. It is definitely going to become useful in coming future.
    นาฬิกา rolex ก๊อป

    ReplyDelete
  30. Share great information about your blog , Blog really helpful for us . We read your blog , share most useful information in blog . Thanks for share your blog here .
    นาฬิกาแบรนด์ก๊อป

    ReplyDelete
  31. Your blog is very informative. Eating mindfully has been very hard for people these days. It's all because of their busy schedules, work or lack of focus on themselves. As a student I must admit that I have not been eating mindfully but because of this I will start now. It could help me enjoy my food and time alone. Eating mindfully may help me be aware of healthy food and appreciating food.
    นาฬิกาเกรด aaa

    ReplyDelete
  32. There are certainly a lot of details like that to take into consideration. That is a great point to bring up. I offer the thoughts above as general inspiration but clearly there are questions like the one you bring up where the most important thing will be working in honest good faith. I don?t know if best practices have emerged around things like that, but I am sure that your job is clearly identified as a fair game. Both boys and girls feel the impact of just a moment?s pleasure, for the rest of their lives.best smartwatch

    ReplyDelete
  33. I read your blog on daily basis. This is really great and informative post. Thanks for sharing.
    Design Your Own Watch Brand

    ReplyDelete
  34. Sincerely i was so crushed Sincerely i was so crushed when my Husband of 8 years left me and moved to Quebec City to be with another woman.The pains was just too much for me to bear that I couldn’t just bear it anymore. So i had to reached out to the Internet for help until i found out that Dr. love0 was the real deal.. I had tried the whole lot I knew, and with your spells, blessings and extraordinary magical powers, you did all the work for me, which you have guaranteed me positive result in 24hours, my Ex Husband came back to me and he was remorseful for the whole lot he has done And now my life is balanced and i am happy again. Dr Love0 you do a great service to people. Friends in case you need the help of Dr Love0 kindly mail him on (doctor0lovespell@gmail. com) or visit his FB page: https://www.facebook.com/Lovespellthatworkfastusa   check his blogs: https://doctorlovespell0.blogspot.com/  or check website:  https://doctor0lovespell.wixsite.com/lovespell    

    ReplyDelete
  35. Are you looking for a reliable and powerful spell caster to bring back your ex or stop a divorced? Email (doctor0lovespell@gmail. com)USA/UK ETC...  

    I am Amber Rosa from FLORIDA, When I eventually found testimonies about this spell caster Dr.Love0, how he helped many people to get their lovers and broken homes back, i contacted him too,because I was absolutely desperate to get my lover back. Life without my lover was a real mess for me and my kids. i wanted a dramatic change and I thought love spell could be the solution. After discussing the resolution with Dr Love0, he gave me hope that he will restore my relationship. I felt confident that he will actually make my lover to return home and he did! It’s fantastic what this great spell caster have done for me, his help is priceless! I don't know what I would have done without Dr.Love0, He does his job so well he is organized and highly functional, i believe he is the best spell caster i can count on when it comes to all kinds of spell, I am so happy that my lover return back home. If you need help, contact him right now through these details below:Email: (doctor0lovespell@gmail. com)or visit his FB page: https://www.facebook.com/Lovespellthatworkfastusa check his blogs: https://doctorlovespell0.blogspot.com/  or check website:  https://doctor0lovespell.wixsite.com/lovespell

    ReplyDelete
  36. I never thought that there will be a miracle on the internet until i came in contact with Priest Babaka, finally i made it with his help, with his spiritual power which was recommended by a lady in baby center he help before, i never believe it was real until i confirm it now because i have tried so many things to make sure i get pregnant but no luck, immediately i contact him. he did some spiritual prayers and send me a medicine which i took, i got pregnant three weeks after, and i now have a son to show. thank you so much priest and i recommend Priest Babaka for everyone out there that is willing to have a child of her own out there. contact him for help too he is real and powerful, i have confirmed it, contact him on email: babaka.wolf@gmail.com or Facebook at priest.babaka















    I never thought that there will be a miracle on the internet until i came in contact with Priest Babaka, finally i made it with his help, with his spiritual power which was recommended by a lady in baby center he help before, i never believe it was real until i confirm it now because i have tried so many things to make sure i get pregnant but no luck, immediately i contact him. he did some spiritual prayers and send me a medicine which i took, i got pregnant three weeks after, and i now have a son to show. thank you so much priest and i recommend Priest Babaka for everyone out there that is willing to have a child of her own out there. contact him for help too he is real and powerful, i have confirmed it, contact him on email: babaka.wolf@gmail.com or Facebook at priest.babaka

    ReplyDelete
  37. I NEED 24 HOURS  LOVE SPELL CASTER (DR. LOVE0) THAT HELPED ME BRING BACK LOVER  CONTACT HIM NOW FOR ANY KIND OF HELP  
    I read some testimonies about a love spell caster by Dr.Love0 on how he has helped lots of people in bringing back their ex lovers within 24hours, Sincerely I was just thinking if that was real and if this man could really help bring back my lover whom I love so much. I decided to contact him because I love my boyfriend very much and we have been apart for a couple of years I really missed him so much, I have tried all other means to get him back but couldn’t.I contacted Dr.Love0 and he told me that my ex will come back to me in the next 24 hours,Dr.Love0 released him up to know how much i loved and wanted him. And opened his eyes to picture how much we have share together. My ex is now back to me aagain.As I`m writing this testimony right now I`m the most happiest girl on earth and me and my boyfriend is living a happy life and our love is now stronger than how it were even before our break up.All thanks goes to Dr.Love0 for the excessive work that he has done for me by helping me to get back with my ex boyfriend. I would like to drop Dr.Love0 Email address and hope you see this testimony and contact him if you have a lover that you really want back so badly, His mail: (Doctor0lovespell@gmail.com) or contact is FB page:https://www.facebook.com/Love-Spell-Doctor0-107453264273672/ Also visit his website: https://doctor0lovespell.wixsite.com/lovespell or check his blogs: https://doctorlovespell0.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  38. You may have heard the terms "quartz" watch and "mechanical" or "automatic" watch, but don't really know what is the difference, or which is better. Montre Orient


    ReplyDelete
  39. Thanks for the information. I really like the way you express complex topics in lucid way. It really helps me understand it much better way. men's ultra thin wristwatch

    ReplyDelete
  40. Going through divorce with the partner you love is like been in hell, my husband filed for a divorce without giving me reasons. I was totally down for I had no idea of what was happening and I tried to confront him to know what led to such action but he didn't give me listening ears.. I tried getting to know what happened through his family members but that didn't work either and this time was going mad about everything till I searched for help online and I came across Lord Zakuza contact number +1 740 (573) 9483 and I messaged him to let him know what I was going through and Lord Zakuza encouraged and promised to help me with his powerful spell and within 48 hours after contacting Lord Zakuza and followed all his instructions, my attorney called me to get me informed that the divorce case has been cancelled and after 30 minutes, I got a call from my husband pleading and begging for forgiveness and right now we are back together with so much love and care. Thank You Lord Zakuza.

    ReplyDelete
  41. Easy way to join the ILLUMINATI brotherhood in the world.
    Are you a business man or an artist,Politicians and you want to become big, Powerful and famous in the world, join us to become one of our official member today.you shall be given an ideal chance to visit the ILLUMINATI and his representative after registrations is completed by you, no sacrifice or human life needed, ILLUMINATI brotherhood brings along wealth and famous in life, you have a full access to eradicate poverty away from your life now. it only a member who is been initiated into the church of ILLUMINATI have the authority to bring any member to the church, so before you contact any body you must be link by who is already a member, Join us today and realize your dreams. we also help out our member in protection of drugs pushing,
    once you become a member you will be rich and famous for the rest of your life, ILLUMINATI make there member happy so i will want you all to also be a member of the ILLUMINATI
    Thanks contact email; ILLUMINATIusa2@gmail.com or call +2349018437588

    ReplyDelete
  42. Sorry, but Hannibal wears a Zenith El Primero. NOT a Patek.

    ReplyDelete
  43. CHIEF DR LUCKY HERBAL THERAPY
    Thank you very much for curing my Human Papillomavirus (HPV) totally. You are really a Godsent, I promise you that I will always recommend you. and to share your testimony to people. Contact him now thanks all.
    CHIEF DR LUCKY HERBAL THERAPY CAN AS WELL CURE THE FOLLOWING VIRUSES :-
    1: HIV/AIDS
    2: HSV
    3: LUPUS
    4: ALS
    5: HEPATITIS B
    6: DIABETES
    7: HUMAN PAPILLOMAVIRUS (HPV)
    8: CANCER
    9: PAD
    10: PENIS ENLARGEMENT
    11: THYROID ETC..

    WhatsApp him on +2348132777335 or email (chiefdrlucky@gmail.com).

    Http://facebook.com/chiefdrlucky

    ReplyDelete
  44. Having read this I thought it was very informative. I appreciate you taking the time

    ReplyDelete
  45. Your website provided us with valuable information to work on. You’ve done a formidable job

    ReplyDelete
  46. I am happy reading your article. The web site taste is perfect, the articles is truly great!

    ReplyDelete
  47. I surprise how much effort you place to make the sort of magnificent informative site.

    ReplyDelete
  48. Thanks for sharing excellent info. Your web-site is so cool. Keep blogging

    ReplyDelete